Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Mediatec Software aims to be recognised as an organisation that is transparent and ethical in all its dealings as well as making a positive contribution to the community in which it operates. It is committed to the following core values in all aspects of its work, including the fulfillment of its social responsibility:
- Clear direction and strong leadership;
- Customer focus;
- Respect for people;
- Open communication;
- Working to deliver best value;
- Openness and transparency;
- Development of positive working relationships with others;
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards of service;
- Valuing and harnessing the diversity of Mediatec Software staff.
Mediatec Software will seek to achieve corporate and social objectives by focusing on five strategic areas:
- Equal Opportunities – maintaining and promoting our commitment to the fulfillment of equal opportunities within the Mediatec Software group.
- Workplace – addressing the needs and aspirations of staff through the continuing development of diversity, work-life balance and health and well-being policies and initiatives.
- Community Impact – encouraging and assisting staff to greaterinvolvement in team/individual projects in support of the wider community.
- Environment – further developing environmental management practices that minimise waste and maximise efficiencies.
- Good Relations – Mediatec Software is committed to building and maintaining good relations which is implemented through our Guiding Principles.
- Mediatec Software recognises that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback, complaints and compliments that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible.
- Mediatec Software will, where reasonable, make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for delivery lies with all employees.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our policies, strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of sustainable development and environmental policies.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance whileminimising and effectively managing risk.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We will record and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our published standards of service.
- We shall encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continued development.
- We shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Contracts with suppliers will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
- CSR activity undertaken by Mediatec Software staff will be reported to the Management Board on a regular (at least annual) basis.